Round Rock Family Lawyers
Protecting Your Rights In & Out of Court
At Diggs & Sadler, we know how difficult navigating family law disputes can be. Our Round Rock family lawyers have more than 125 years of combined experience helping Texans resolve complex family law cases, including:
- Divorce. The divorce process can be incredibly involved and often involves other types of family law issues such as asset division and child custody. Our Round Rock family law attorneys regularly help clients navigate divorces that include a wide range of complicating factors, such as the presence of foreign citizenships and valuable property.
- Asset division. Our attorneys will fight fiercely to protect your property and ensure you pursue an outcome that helps you maintain financial stability post-divorce.
- Child custody. For parents, the prospect of dealing with a legal dispute that could impact the parent-child relationship can be daunting. Our lawyers will advocate for your rights and results that enable your child to thrive.
- Estate planning and probate. Estate planning and probate cases often involve a lot of moving parts. Whether you need help distributing an estate or coming up with a plan for your own property and well-being, our attorneys are here to provide legal counsel you can trust.
- LGBTQ+ family law. LGBTQ+ individuals sometimes face unexpected complications when dealing with family law cases such as a divorce or adoption. Our lawyers can help ensure you receive fair treatment and work towards an outcome that's right for you.
At Diggs & Sadler, our attorneys leverage a team-based approach to help clients. When you work with us, you gain the knowledge of 12 experienced family lawyers.
Whether you need legal counsel that will fight fiercely for your rights in court or help you pursue a more peaceful solution with another party, our team is here to develop a comprehensive case strategy that suits your needs.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn what it means to work with a client-first firm that will strategically represent your rights and best interests, contact us online or via phone at (512) 548-8355.