Leading Family Law in Houston
Diggs & Sadler is an established boutique family law firm in Houston, Texas. The firm has a tradition of excellence, and focuses on divorce, custody, probate, employment law, and litigation. We are committed to excellence in the courtroom—in hearings, trials, and appeals.
Diggs & Sadler has the depth of experience to take a team approach to cases. The firm has a successful track record, and clients repeatedly report their satisfaction with the firm’s results.
We Listen, We Understand, We Fight
We understand that you are going through a trying time, and our goal is to make things better for you, not worse. We can and will fight aggressively to defend you against any legal opposition, but we are also skilled at peaceful mediation and compromise when the circumstances allow for it.
10 out of 10 I recommend working with Mr. Araj.- Kristi
I'm so happy we came across Tesha and her team. She was so personable, it was like chatting with a sister. She was ...- Ayden C.
There isn't one divorce that is exactly the same and with that in mind my attorney, Elyse Norman, provided me with the utmost professional service. She listened to my concerns and implemented the steps...- D. Clark
She worked hard to gather information and research all of my options.- Jamie Elmore-Kelly
We highly recommend her to assist with any issues you or your company may need.- Kyle G.
I would highly recommend Diggs & Sadler to anyone needing family law representation in the Houston area.- James M.
She was informative, patient, transparent, and kept me up to date on the process.- Ayden
Michael is very knowledgeable and professional. I wouldn't have known where to start with my case without him! He takes his time and interacts with your experience followed by sound advice... He is a gem in the community.- Eboni
Family Lawyers in Houston, TX
Diggs & Sadler, our family law practice focuses particularly on the representation of clients in the following areas:
- Complex marital property issues
- Interstate and international jurisdictional issues in divorce and custody cases
- Representing expatriates or foreign nationals (or their spouses) and addressing the unique legal and cultural problems that foreign nationals face when separating from their spouse in Texas
- Representing LGBTQ+ clients in divorce, custody, adoptions, and name changes—a focus for Diggs & Sadler even before the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic Obergefell v. Hodges case
We often handle high-conflict custody and divorce cases such as:
- Cases involving the special problems that arise with substance abuse, including disproving false allegations of drug or alcohol abuse
- Custody and divorce cases involving physical abuse, as well as emotional and mental abuse, whether of the children or the spouses, including sometimes disproving false allegations of abuse
- Representing parents of children with special needs in custody and divorce matters, including ADD, ADHD, and autism spectrum disorders, as well as physical, mental, and emotional special needs
We Are In This TogetherFierce and effective - in and out of the courtroom
When you hire one attorney at Diggs & Sadler, you receive the experience, knowledge and insight of our team.
Our attorneys prepare for war so we can negotiate peace. We are not afraid to go to trial if it is in the client's best interest.
Each case is reviewed by our team to ensure we are crafting a case strategy that will help you achieve a satisfactory result.
At our firm, the client drives our goals. We put you and your needs first while focusing on providing a personalized approach for your unique case.