Austin Divorce Lawyers
Legal Counsel You Can Trust
Kristy Banda and the team at Diggs & Sadler are committed to representing Austinites in family law cases. Kristy has been named a Rising Star two years in a row by SuperLawyers for 2019 and 2020. Kristy is a member of the Austin Bar Association and is involved with the local family law bar of practitioners.
Kristy focuses her practice exclusively on family law. She is a strategic practitioner who offers strategies for the fight as well as solutions for settlement. She combines this approach and philosophy with passion and determination to achieve the best results.
Kristy Can Help You Navigate the Following Types of Cases
- Divorce. Divorce cases are often difficult to navigate, requiring a significant amount of resources and stress to resolve. Kristy understands Texas divorce laws and can help you find the best path forward in your case.
Child custody. Kristy will work with you to ensure your parental rights remain protected,
and any potential custody arrangements will help your child thrive.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and child support modification and enforcement. At Diggs & Sadler, our attorneys have worked proactively to help individuals navigate COVID-19-related child support modification and enforcement cases.
- Property and assets. Kristy can help you protect valuable property and navigate your property division case.
- Mediation. Mediation is one of the best ways to save time, stress, and money during the divorce process. Kristy can help you use it to move forward in your case.
- International divorce. Kristy and other attorneys at Diggs & Sadler have decades of experience working with clients to navigate complex international family law and divorce cases.
- Alimony. Whether you want to request spousal support on your behalf or push back against a spousal support request yourself, Kristy has the legal acumen to help you with your case.
- Adoption. If you want to welcome a new family member, Kristy will work with you to adopt a child through means such as private or foster case adoption.
- LGBTQ+ family law. LGBTQ+ individuals sometimes face unique challenges when navigating family law cases - Kristy can help you pursue an ideal outcome in your case.
A Team-Based Approach
When you hire one attorney at Diggs & Sadler, you receive the experience, knowledge and insight of our team.
Always Prepared for Trial
Our attorneys prepare for war so we can negotiate peace. We are not afraid to go to trial if it is in the client's best interest.
Each case is reviewed by our team to ensure we are crafting a case strategy that will help you achieve a satisfactory result.
We Put Clients First
At our firm, the client drives our goals. We put you and your needs first while focusing on providing a personalized approach for your unique case.
“I would highly recommend Diggs & Sadler to anyone needing family law representation in the Houston area.”- James M.
“Diggs & Sadler gave me great advice, stayed on top of things, and explained everything very clearly to me.”- Chris G.
“If your going through any family law issue, this is the firm to call. I would give 10 stars if I could.”- Leslie J.