Skip to Content
Schedule a Consultation 713-766-5355

Can I travel to Mexico or Europe with my child even if the other parent doesn't approve?

In Texas, if one parent does not want you to travel outside of the State of the United States with the child. As long as you're traveling to countries such as Mexico, Canada, or even most of Europe, courts generally will allow you and the child to travel.