Skip to Content
Schedule a Consultation 713-766-5355

I want to give my ADHD child Focalin. The other parent says no. Can I?

Houston family lawyer Stefanie Drew explains when a divorced parent can and cannot make the sole decision to give a child certain medications such as Focalin or Ritalin.