Skip to Content
Schedule a Consultation 713-766-5355

Can I take the children back to my home country without my spouse's agreement?

Cindy Diggs, a Houston child custody attorney with Diggs & Sadler, explains why taking your child to another country without the other parent's consent or approval from the court is inadvisable.