Skip to Content
Schedule a Consultation 713-766-5355

I lost my job. Can I change my child support?

Zachary Wilson, a Houston divorce lawyer with Diggs & Sadler, outlines what you would need to do in order to modify the amount of child support you pay if you have lost your job.