Attorney Tesha Peeples of Diggs & Saddler has recently received Board Certification in Family Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Please take a moment to celebrate this amazing professional achievement with our firm.
To become Board Certified, an attorney must meet these strict requirements:
- At least five years of licensed legal practice with specific extensive trial and case experience.
- At least three years of practice focused on the specialty area.
- Completion of related continuing legal education (CLE) seminars.
- Pass a rigorous evaluation by fellow lawyers and judges.
- Pass a 6-hour written exam about the specialty area.
Furthermore, Board Certification is not a permanent title. To maintain this prestigious title, an attorney must stay focused on and active in the specialty area and apply for re-certification every five years.
The intense requirements needed to earn Board Certification discourage most attorneys from ever attempting the evaluation or exam. As such, only a small percentage of attorneys will become Texas Board Certified in Family Law. It is with great pride that we can now count Attorney Tesha Peeples among those few. She is joined by fellow shareholders Attorney Cindy Diggs, who is Board Certified in Family Law and Civil Law, and Attorneys Judith Sadler and Rachel Sedita, who are Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law.
In addition to her Board Certification, Attorney Peeples has also earned recognition by:
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- Houstonia Magazine, named a “Top Lawyer” in Family Law in Houston
- AVVO’s Client Choice
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
Again, please join us in congratulating Attorney Tesha Peeples on her recent Board Certification in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. We look forward to seeing her next great achievement, too, which will surely be soon!
For more information about Attorney Tesha Peeples and Diggs & Sadler in Houston, Texas, please feel free to fill out an online contact form at any time.